TOGETHER... My Favorite Place to Be.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Magnolia Beauty

Sunday evening I realized that I did not take one picture of our family or of the Easter table. I did get this one picture of the roasts... only because Liz reminded me to. That is so sad! I need to relax on holidays and at dinners and remember to take pictures and enjoy the moment! And if I would have had someone else start taking family pictures that would work, too! I just don't like for my family to have to wait too long before the meal is on the table... but a few minutes wouldn't kill them!
The cheesy pork roast was absolutely fabulous! It has a cream sauce that goes with it and makes it fantabulous!
Today's Daybook...

This is the view from my living room window. This year we have more blooms on our Magnolia tree than we have ever had.
It is beautiful.


Today I am thinking about the menu for the next two weeks. Why is it so hard to come up with two weeks worth of menus?

I am thankful for the visual pleasures the Lord gives us.
Fresh, bright, vibrant spring colors to help us stretch out of our winter hibernation.


In our learning rooms we have moved from winter boredom to spring daydreaming.
The transition was smooth. Home Educating one has its trials.

In the crafting room I am gathering ideas for my next round of card making.
Thinking I will use some of these pictures that have been cropped just so!
From the kitchen I am looking forward to Sunday night's SNAC (Snack Night After Church) when I will be taking Yummy No Bake Bars and chicken salad on croissants. We have been wanting the Yummy Bars but I didn't dare make them without someplace to take them! I keep having mixed thoughts... "I hope everyone eats them all!" ... "I hope we have leftovers!"

I am wearing work out pants and a multi-colored topped. Comfort is the cry of the day!

I am going to help a friend with wedding ceremony decorating on Thursday. I am looking forward to that!
Maybe next week I will have pictures... depends on if the Bride puts pics out first... Not gonna steal her joy!

I am reading a lame, lame, lame mystery that I got from the Dollar Store.
Ready to go to the library or the church's library!

I am hoping that I will get to see Rob and his family before too much longer!
We are praying for hail here in central Indiana.
I know that sounds terrible, but that is how we will see Rob this summer.
He travels all over the country and if he could spend work time here that would make us very happy!
Some of my favorite things are dishes. I just dishes... they make me smile!


Today's quote:
"Any child can tell you the sole purpose of a middle name
is so he can tell when he's really in trouble."
Dennis Frakes

27 comments:

Mindy said...

I absolutely love your magnolia tree! My sis in law had one and it down!! It was beautiful, but it was close to the pool. I personally would have left it alone in all of its loveliness!:) She had 2 or more other flowering trees that she had cut down to make more room in the yard. Made me sad. I would love to have one, but they cost a little more that I would like to spend on a tree. So enjoy it for me! Thanks for the pretty pics of it!

Ronda said...

Beautiful flowers~~~~love them! Your Easter roasts look scrumptious....You must be a fabulous cook! :)

黃政弘 said...

從來名利地,皆起是非心。 ..................................................

GeraldF_Rotter雅慧 said...

人間好話,要如海綿遇水牢牢吸住......................................................

YoungW21087 said...

大奶妹貼圖區0204性影片觀賞露點自拍淫婦女生如何自慰色情站成人笑話av激情網愛視訊美女淫蕩av成人色情電話辣妹視訊聊天性關係情色vcd自慰圖淫美成人論壇台灣色情論壇成人聊天室自拍裸女貼圖視訊成人免費a片影片av成人網成人色情色情台灣辣妹小穴太太陰毛色情訊息裸女自拍色情影片a片論壇性愛技巧美女脫胸罩情色天堂av寫真色情視訊聊天做愛視訊成人影片床上戲情色聊天網火辣情色台灣女優性愛秘笈台灣av女優手淫自慰影片

瑜吟 said...

行動養成習慣,習慣培養人格,人格影響命運........................................

佩慧娟樺 said...

Since it is the early worm that gets eaten by the bird, sleep late. ....................................................

念強 said...

處順境須謹慎,處逆境要忍耐。

裕以 said...

很棒的分享~如有打擾之處,敬請原諒!.............................................

偉誠 said...

北台灣視訊aio34c正妹 69成人網 080視訊聊天室iww 線上免費看成人片 百分百成人圖片 辣妹妹影音視訊聊天室 視訊交友551281 kk 視訊聊天室 免費a片 sex-情色視訊 夜未眠成人影城 視訊聊天網 aaa片免費看短片 正妹交友go uouo 視訊聊天交友 hi5 tv免費影片 av女優王國 546視訊聊天室 免費影音視訊聊天室 ut 視訊聊天室 sex story,辣妹影片直播 hilive成人情色網 線上a長片 美眉脫內衣影片 sex888入口aio甜心寶貝直播貼片 彩虹免費av影片 亞洲東洋視訊辣妹影片 視訊交友網fm358 love104 影音城 qk999成人論壇 免費視訊gogo 拓網學生族視訊777美女 免費成人影片sex,av女優 a 免費影片觀賞 免費視訊topchurch 免費線上 aa 片試看85CC 高雄援交本土自拍天堂 成人視訊elove 臺灣情色網hilive tv 546 視訊聊天室 線上免費av影片 視訊ggoo xvediox松島楓免費影片 免費聊天室 aa影音視訊聊天室 一對多視訊免費視訊辣妹 j 我愛 78 論壇 免費 a 片 兼職援交 免費a自拍偷拍g世代論壇

桂竹 said...

與朋友在一起,分擔的痛苦是減半的痛苦,分享的快樂是加倍的快樂。 ............................................................

凱倫柏信 said...

Some people cannot see the wood for the trees. ............................................................

josema said...

能付出愛心就是福;能消除煩惱就是慧。 ..................................................

聖妃 said...

愛情是一種發明,需要不斷改良。只是,這種發明和其他發明不一樣,它沒有專利權,隨時會被人搶走。..................................................................

玉龍玉龍 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。..................................................................

9GD5H415F_禹玄禹玄 said...

要照顧身體歐~保重......................................................................

江婷 said...

在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

郁雨郁雨 said...

Pay somebody back in his own coin.................................................................

子帆子帆 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

岑淑FH錢林L詩卿 said...

馬丁路德:「即使知道明天世界即將毀滅,我仍願在今天種下一棵小樹。」............................................................

芸茂芸茂 said...

這BLOG真是讓人意猶未盡!!..................................................................

蔡燕 said...

下次再來希望可以看到新的作品喔。..................................................

志張sf夏康如皓志gfg志 said...

什麼樣的學習計畫並不重要,重要的是你是什麼樣的人。............................................................

楊儀卉 said...

來給你加油打氣!!!保重!!!..................................................................

劉明倫劉明倫 said...

快樂,是享受工作過程的結果............................................................

campbellaguilar林志易 said...

耐心是一株很苦的植物,但果實卻很甜美。..................................................

謝謝孟凱惠敏 said...

u are so kind to post so good artical! i like it!............................................................