TOGETHER... My Favorite Place to Be.

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Food... Fabulous Food

So, I headed to the farmer's market this morning.  It is early in the season so I ended up only getting cabbage, spinach and lemon garlic gnocchi style pasta that my friend, Kathy makes. (Her business, Rolling in the Dough,  is growing and she will be opening in "downtown" Speedway in a few weeks.)  Every week the market will have more things. Not sure I will make it next week since Kristi and the girls will be here... maybe that would be a good outing for Kenzi and me, though.

This week's menu will be:

Tonight:  baked cod and salad
Sunday:  eye of round roast, baked potato for Ryan, roasted cabbage for me, carrots
Monday:  cider bbq chicken, roasted sweet potatoes, cauliflower
Tuesday:  pork tenderloin on the grill, Kathy's pasta, broccoli
Wednesday:  spaghetti
Thursday:  lemon herb chicken, slim potato casserole, roasted green beans

Since I am doing Weight Watchers, I am going to work on the points plus for each dinner menu as I make the menu.... not today, maybe not next week since the kids will be here, but soon!

No comments: